Ruth's Cottage Domestic Violence Shelter
Fall is approaching us and we have lots to do!
Domestic Violence Awareness Month - 2015
October 1 Candlelight Vigil
October 12 Walk A Mile
Suitcases for Kids Project
Patticake House Pediatric SANE Project
- We have got our plans and working on making initial steps. If you can help with construction or have access to materials in building or medical supplies, we would love to have your help.
- Assisting at the PCH with taking surveys, clerical tasks and phone answering – ongoing real need.
- Our RCPCH Administrative Office continues to have some organization and filing needs.
- While we have one volunteer already willing, we would love to have others on a “call” list to take minutes at our board and executive committee meeting. If this interests you, please let us know.
- We are still in dire need of space for our RCPCH “store” to house donated items for our clients and all of our Suitcases for Kids toys, bags and clothing. While we have some places we are working on, this continues to be our most urgent and difficult need to fulfill. Once a place is located we will need a LOT of help to move.
To find the most current and up-to-date information, please follow us on Facebook.
Website is currently under reconstruction.
The mission of Ruth's Cottage is to end domestic and sexual violence, as well as child sexual and physical abuse, through a collaborative, multidisciplinary approach to investigations, advocacy, and support, while working in the community to change attitudes, beliefs and behaviors.